I Have Been Approached To Create A Ponzi Scheme Website

It seems the newest online stuff in Nigeria is ponzi websites. Everyday a new ponzi scheme website is lanched in Nigeria with the aim of scamming gullible Nigerians.


Recently, a secondary schoolmate of mine told me about some guys that want me to create such website for them. They are ready to pay me heavily. Though I am very broke, I rejected the offer and bluntly to him I can't take the offer.

I haven't made it as webdesigner. I did not even get any webdesign job throughout last year till this moment. Some people that want me to design a website for their school, business will collect my contact and I will never hear from them again. I am not a pro(can't code from scratch),but with paid softwares that are available online I am up to the task.


Just this morning, I signed in to my facebook account and saw another person making an inquiry on ponzi scheme. I uploaded the screenshot of my chat with him.

Though hunger is beating me here seriously, I refused to be tempted to help criminals scam Nigerians.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hacking Tools for Bank Transfer and online Money Transfer in USA

Oritsefemi Rents Static Private Jet For N500k For Music Video [PICS]

Actress Mercy Aigbe's Half Naked photo